These Terms and Conditions apply to you when you view, access or otherwise use the web site located at www.T3International.com (the “Site”). The Site is owned by Trinity Consulting Group International LLC (“Trinity”). We grant you a nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited right to access, use and display the Site and the materials provided hereon, provided that you comply fully with these Terms and Conditions.
2. Copyright Notice. All materials and software published on or used on the Site are protected by copyright, and are owned or controlled by or licensed to Trinity, or the party listed as the provider of the materials or software. UNAUTHORIZED COPYING, REPRODUCTION, REPUBLISHING, UPLOADING, POSTING, TRANSMITTING OR DUPLICATING OF ANY OF THE MATERIAL IS PROHIBITED. You may download any downloadable materials displayed on the Site only for personal, noncommercial and informational purposes, provided that the documents are not modified and provided you maintain and abide by all copyright, trademark and other notices contained in such material or if none, you include the following copyright notice in such downloaded materials:
3. Commercial Use of Trinity Site Materials and Screen Shots. Reproduction, copying, or redistribution of materials on the Site for commercial purposes is prohibited without the express written permission of Trinity. Any use, reproduction, or distribution of material on this Site which constitutes the personal information, property, or photograph or other depiction of any particular Trinity employee may also be subject to state and federal privacy and other laws requiring the specific written consent of the individual. To obtain permission to copy portions of this site, please send email requesting consent to info@T3International.com. Trinity reserves the right to refuse permission to copy, distribute, broadcast, or publish any of its copyrighted material, including text and images on the Site.
4. Links to Other Sites and/or Materials. Links may appear on the Site that may be used to link to other Site(s). These links are provided solely as a courtesy to Site visitors. Trinity has no control over the linked web sites or the materials, information, goods or services available or contained on these linked web sites. Trinity is not responsible for and does not endorse or warrant in any way any materials, information, goods or services available through such linked sites or any privacy or other practices of such sites. If you decide to access any of the linked sites, you do so entirely at your own risk. Trinity reserves the right to terminate any link at any time.
5. Prohibited Actions. You agree not to interrupt, or attempt to interrupt, the operation of the Site in any way. You may not use the Site for anything other than a lawful and legitimate purpose. We reserve the right to limit or deny your access to the Site or take other appropriate action if you violate any provision of these Terms and Conditions or if you conduct any activity that violates the rights of any person or entity, or which we in our sole discretion deem unlawful, offensive, threatening, abusive or potentially harmful or malicious.
6. Modification of Terms and Conditions of Use. Trinity reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. Your continued use of the Site constitutes your agreement to comply with such revisions, so you should visit this page from time to time.
7. Disclaimer; Limitation of Damages.
(a) Trinity expressly disclaims all liability for any viruses or other contamination of your computer system or other device used to access this Site as a result of your use of this Site, and expressly disclaims all liability for actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the contents of this Site. THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, SECURITY, ACCURACY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, TRINITY MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT ACCESS TO OR OPERATION OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE.
(b) USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS RESULTING FROM YOUR DOWNLOADING AND/OR USE OF FILES, INFORMATION, OTHER COMMUNICATIONS, CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIAL (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, SOFTWARE) ACCESSED THROUGH OR OBTAINED BY MEANS OF THE SITE.
8. Applicable Laws; Venue. Any claim related to the use of the Site or to the Site materials shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia as applied to agreements made and to be performed entirely therein. Any action arising out of or related to the access, use, content, or existence of this Site shall be filed only in the appropriate state or federal court located within the Commonwealth of Virginia. The access, viewing or use of this Site constitutes the user’s express permission and consent to the jurisdiction of the state and/or federal courts of the Commonwealth of Virginia for purposes of such actions.